Every parent faces problems when they find their child is bedwetting. Medically the condition is known as enuresis. Generally, it is termed as normal occurrence in the growing stage of a child, even then due to some reason it happens in adult life too.
Then it becomes a shameful issue, which needs to be resolved soon before applying the solutions to stop enuresis totally, you need to know the causes causing such embarrassing condition. It may be due to physical health issues or the person may be facing psychological problems. For positive solutions to the issue you can time to refer links like Therapee alarm.
Causes behind bedwetting:
- The person may be having urinary tract infection.
- Size of the bladder may be small.
- The person is over stressed or lives in fear of certain things.
- Even diabetic patients suffer from bedwetting problems. The process of formation of glucose isn’t normal hence the production of urine increases.
- May happen due to enlargement of prostate gland.
- Constipation may develop these issues.
- Many individuals experience this embarrassing issue when their body goes through hormonal changes. The ADH hormone aids to slow down the formation of urine in the night hours. Individual, who has less proportion of ADH hormones, may suffer when there is excess formation of urine during night and their bladder is unable to hold it for longer time.
- Research even proves that it may be a heredity issue.
Many times your way of living will surely help in eradicating these problems. Often drinking excess water before going to bed may be a factor causing this issue or consuming large amount of alcohol at night may cause nocturnal enuresis.
As these kinds of drinks are bladder irritants. Make your children follow voiding schedule or make them urinate before going to bed. If it is a symptom of psychological issue keep your mind stable and follow a healthy diet. You can utilise the info posted on links like Therapee alarm.